- What is another word for arts and crafts?
- What’s another name for crafts?
- What does guileful mean?
- What is a good name for a craft business?
- What is a fancy word for art?
- What does craft mean in art?
- What do you call a lover of art?
- What do you call a crafty person?
- What does craftiness mean?
- What is craft in simple words?
- What is another word for handmade?
What is another word for arts and crafts?
What is another word for arts and crafts?fine artsarts of designbeaux artsgraphic artspure artvisual arts.
What’s another name for crafts?
Some common synonyms of craft are artifice, art, cunning, and skill.
What does guileful mean?
adjective. insidiously cunning; artfully deceptive; wily.
What is a good name for a craft business?
How to name your craft businessCraft n’ Creations.Happy Crafts.Handy Mandy.The Craft House.Craft Angels.Treehouse Crafts.Crafterina.The Art Box.More items…
What is a fancy word for art?
Some common synonyms of art are artifice, craft, cunning, and skill. While all these words mean “the faculty of executing well what one has devised,” art implies a personal, unanalyzable creative power.
What does craft mean in art?
Craft is a form of making which generally produces an object that has a function: such as something you can wear, or eat or drink from. Grayson Perry.
What do you call a lover of art?
(ɛsθit ) also esthete. Word forms: aesthetes. countable noun. An aesthete is someone who loves and appreciates works of art and beautiful things.
What do you call a crafty person?
If you describe someone as crafty, you mean that they achieve what they want in a clever way, often by deceiving people. … a crafty, lying character who enjoys plotting against others. A crafty look came to his eyes. Synonyms: cunning, scheming, sly, devious More Synonyms of crafty.
What does craftiness mean?
1. craftiness – shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception. cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness, craft. astuteness, perspicaciousness, perspicacity, shrewdness – intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings)
What is craft in simple words?
A craft is an activity such as weaving, carving, or pottery that involves making things skilfully by hand, often in a traditional way. A craft is also a vehicle such as a boat, hovercraft, or submarine that carries people or things on or under water. … When craft has this meaning, its plural form is craft.
What is another word for handmade?
In this page you can discover 24 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for handmade, like: improvised, manufactured, handsewn, , handicraft, made by hand, , machine made, hand-knit, factory-made and homemade.